About Role – Business Development Administrator
We are looking for a Business Development Administrator to join our team: Someone who is a responsible and experienced individual who will act as a liaison between prospective clients, the business development team, and operations teams. This person will coordinate the prospective client through the pre-signing process. This position will coordinate details that need to be handled prior to a prospective client signing on. Scheduling meetings and audits, activities that will help drive prospective clients and customers to the business through an organized process.
The BD Administrator will work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment directly managing customer relationships and expectations. The role also includes managing introductions and initial communications between the Billing Team and the client. This includes a constant state of setting and managing client expectations.
We are looking for smart, driven, and passionate individuals that want to help our healthcare clients with their commercial requirements. Our employees are problem-solvers with great ideas for revenue growth and financial strategies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales assistant who is comfortable working with the sales team and prospective new clients. The ideal candidate will have great organizational and project management skills, and the ability to multitask.
This role is eligible for salary plus commission based on performance
- $50,000 – $60,000 base salary TC $100K+
- Benefits include consideration for Medical, Dental, Vision
- 20 days PTO
- Unlimited growth potential
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Work with prospective clients and understand their needs
- Ensure the best possible experience for all clients
- Coordinate the scheduling of initial review meetings, demos and audits
- Be willing to take client calls and manage expectations out of hours
- Work alongside the Customer Success Team to ensure that customer implementation is a smooth and efficient process
- Work alongside Sales Operations Coordinator to ensure that the contracting and engagement process with prospects and new clients is effective and appropriate
Key Attributes and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment; Extremely high energy and relentless work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and follow a strategic plan; Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Willing to work remotely and flexibly
- Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
- Laboratory or Physician RCM experience is beneficial but not an essential requirement
This position will be based in Cary, NC or surrounding areas. However, AIMA is open to employees working remotely across the US. Quarterly meetings in NC.
Application/Interview Process (only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted)
- Candidate submits an online application (Resumes are encouraged to be, at most, two pages in length, summarizing experience and key achievements. Please include current contact information.)
- Candidate to undergo a preliminary phone screen
- Candidate to meet with various team members
- Candidate to meet with key executives
- Background and reference checks before a formal offer is made
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.