About the role
We are looking for an RCM Business Development Manager to join our team: Someone who is a responsible and experienced individual who can foster and maintain client relationships and be the face of our company. This person will drive prospective clients and customers to the business through a consultative, relationship-based approach, keeping them up-to-date with market insights and regulatory changes and providing the best-informed advice available in the RCM market, leading AIMA’s clients to ultimately recognize their strategic objectives.
The RCM BD Manager will work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment directly managing customer relationships and expectations. The role also includes managing introductions and initial communications between the Billing Team and the client. This includes a constant state of setting and managing client expectations.
We are looking for smart, driven, and passionate individuals that want to help our healthcare clients with their commercial requirements. Our employees are problem-solvers, people with great ideas for revenue growth and financial strategies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced salesperson who is comfortable generating sales leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate will be able to understand a prospective client’s needs and offer an ideal solution. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
This role is eligible for salary plus commission based on performance
- $70,000-80,000 base salary
- Commission potential exceeds $150K in the first year
- Benefits include consideration for Medical, Dental, Vision
- 20 days PTO
- Unlimited growth potential
This is a US remote-based role with occasional travel to key accounts and targets in strategic locations that may be required. Quarterly meetings in NC.
- Identify and target sales leads
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Set and exceed sales quotas
- Prospect clients and understand their needs
- Budget and allocate resources efficiently to maximize outcomes
- Ensure the best possible experience for all clients
- Quickly come up with solutions for client pain points, focusing on increasing their revenue and maximizing profits
- Be willing to take client calls and manage expectations out of hours
- Work alongside the Customer Success Team to ensure that customer implementation is a smooth and efficient process
- Work alongside Sales Operations Coordinator to ensure that the contracting and engagement process with prospects and new clients is effective and appropriate
Key Attributes and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Laboratory, Physician, and/or Medical Device sales industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment; Extremely high energy and relentless work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and follow a strategic plan; Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Willing to travel nationally and work remotely and flexibly
- Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
- Experience in managing a book of business
- Laboratory or Physician RCM experience is beneficial but not an essential requirement
- A strong understanding of the physician sales process, amazing customer service and networking skills, and the ability to pivot between projects daily.
December 11, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.